Friday, November 11, 2005

A nice, relaxing, day

I love federal holidays. Here's my schedule for the day.

9.30am - woke up and played with my cat
10.00am - ate breakfast (Fiber One cereal)
10.30am - went to the gym
11.30am - went to the mall for lunch (Caesar salad w/ tomatoes and fat-free dressing)
12.15pm - went to grocery store #1 (David's Natural Market)
12.45pm - went to grocery store #2 (Roots Market)
1.30pm - got home and watched Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
2.30pm - took a shower and got some laundry done
3.00pm - had some tea
7.00pm - picked up Cindy and went to Fuddruckers for dinner. I really wanted to try a ostrich burger, as I hear they are great. Apparently, they're also not on the menu at Fudd's anymore. Nuts. So I had a buffalo burger. It's as tasty as ground beef (better, based on my one experience with it) and it's 97.5% fat free and low in sat fat. Sweet.
8.30pm - went to Bad Movie Night (every year, on his birthday, a friend of mine had people over to his house and we all watch a really, really, bad, movie). This year we were a day late as he has law school classes on Thursday nights. Tonight's movie was Flash Gordon. Ugh, how horrible. :) We also had some of his handmade grapefruit wine, of which I'm the only person that seemed to like it.

What a sweet day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home