Saturday, October 01, 2005

Damon's Grill

On Thursday, me and Cin went to Damon's Grill for dinner. I had a coupon emailed to me for my upcoming birthday for a free entree. That coupon, and my current love of ribs, motivated the choice. I was a little worried, as the service at this place has been questionable in the past. This time we asked to sit in the clubhouse section, which is the sports bar type section, in comparision with the "normal restaurant" section. As expected, the service was much better. I got ribs and Cin got a half a chicken. Very tasty. I also was able to sub my potato out for tomato slices which were delicious. So, we had a good time. We had a little snafu with the coupon but all was well; they actually ended up taking off the ribs (the more expensive entree). Sweeet. We'll be going back to Damon's.

I really like the beer glasses at Damon's - they are tall and skinny with a handle. Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home