Friday, October 07, 2005

Carolyn and Modern Romance

My brother sent me a link to a story that I find very amusing. It's sad in a way and just bizarre in another way. Anyway, it's posted in parts within a forum.

The first part of the story is here (page 1 of the thread).

The second part of the story is here (page 3 of the thread; you need to scroll down about 3/4 of the way - look for the UPDATE post from user Secks, the guy who this happened to).

The third part of the story is here (page 11 of the thread; scroll down about 3/4 of the way).

The last part of the story is here (page 15 of the thread; scroll down about 1/3 of the way).

It's a long story but it's quite amusing (wierd amusing, not so much ha-ha amusing). Anyway, enjoy - I know I did. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Atalante said...

A lot of reading to find out she's just a crazy bitch.. :)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home