Monday, May 29, 2006

Developments

Wow, lots of new and interesting things going on.

First of all, we opened the pools. Very successfully if I might say so. Things are going well - very well. TheSailor's replacement is working out really well. He fits in with everyone quite well and it seems he's been around forever. On the work side of things, TheNewGuy has alot of new and different ways of doing things and new ideas which are working out quite well. That's what you get when you bring in fresh blood and this seems like it was a very good selection on the part of TheCompany.

Next, and probably bigger news, is that me and Cin are engaged. I proposed last night after we went out for her birthday dinner. I gave her her presents and then we went on a The Amazing Race style hunt for her last present. Which was in my pocket. And was her ring. Then she said yes. Which totally rocked. So now the wedding plans begin.

I'm also going to be taking a weeklong, live aboard, sailing class in August, which promised to be alot of fun.

Whew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Definitely sounds like big news to me! :)

--Drew

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeff!!

The sailing class sounds awesome. Who are you doing that through?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home